Download Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant Management and Delivery Application v2.3.0 Nulled
Foodomaa is a multi-restaurant food ordering and restaurant membership system. It provides an admin dashboard, restaurant management system, delivery system, Web App,
Download Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant Management, and Delivery Application v2.3.0 Nulled
Foodomaa is built with a mobile-first approach keeping user experience, conversion optimization, and high performance intact. It is built with React which is adequately served by a Laravel API.
It is the first Store web application on CodeCanyon built with React and Redux.
The most amazing feature of Foodomaa is, it can be installed on any device running Android or iOs. It can also be installed on a Windows PC running Chrome.
Foodomaa includes high-end features like Lazy Loading, Progressive Image Loading, Content Placeholder Loading, Bulk CSV Upload, Advance Settings Management, Advance Coupon System.
Top Features Highlights
In-App Notification for push-notification subscribers
Google Distance Matrix API for Dynamic Delivery Charges
- Sorting Stores and Sliders with Drag & Drop Interface
- Store Open/Close Time Scheduling System
- Alerts System for missed notifications & Custom Notifications
- GPS & Operation Radius based Store’s Listing
- GPS based Dynamic Delivery Charges System
- Unlimited Add-ons and product customization.
- Live Order Tracking
- Delivery & Self Pickup options
- Multiple order placing functionality
- UPI, (Google Pay, PhonePe, Paytm via RazorPay), Stripe, Paypal, PayStack Payment Gateways
- Social Login and OTP Registration
- Store Commission and Payout System
- Order Cancellation/Rejection & Wallet System
- JWT Authentication
- CSRF Protection
- Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) Protection
- SQL Injection Protection
- Secure Bcrypt Password Hashing
Note: on the site are taken from open sources. The site does not contain files for download. All links to files from open sources. Owners of copyrights to the material may request removal of the post from the site.